Finance Admin Opportunities (Temp or Perm)
Great career opportunities within an international organization
PageGroup Shared Services Centre
À propos de notre client
Description du poste
As part of the SSC Order to Cash (O2C) department and belonging to the cash allocation team the cash allocator is responsible for:
- Retrieving bank statements
- Processing customer payments
- Liaising internally with Collections and externally with Customers to obtain payment remittances.
- Investigating unallocated cash and provide support to the credit controllers & finance team.
- Managing customer refunds and follow up on over and double payments
- Maintaining appropriate records of cash transactions for audit purposes.
- Processing monthly direct debit payments.
- Other ad-hoc Finance duties as required.
- The Cash Allocator is responsible for the daily reconciliation of customer bank payments for the assigned country/brand/region or office.
- Administrative degree or equivalent
- Language: Fluent English, any other European language would be an asset
- Dynamic, organized with a methodical approach
- Attention for detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Conditions et Avantages
Great career opportunities